Have you ever stayed at a hotel where the service was so good you felt like Royalty?
Last year, I stayed at the W Hotel in Bogota, Colombia. It was New Year’s Eve and almost my birthday. One thing you must know is, I LOVE celebrating, and I LOVE celebrating my Birthday. In fact, I celebrate for a whole month. More excuses to pop the champagne!
Prior to getting ready to go out for NYE, the concierge recommended a location based on our wants, set up dinner reservations prior, and arranged for a car, all without me asking.
Later, I called down to get champagne flutes sent to our room...because,who doesn’t like a little pre-party bubbly? To my surprise, they sent up the flutes, a cake, and these two lovely notes that warmed my heart! Now this is 5 star client experience!
The easiest way to increase your sales is to blow your clients away with the little details. Client experience is something that can come naturally. All you have to do is listen, care and follow through.
Do you think you are the first ones I’ve told about this? No, all my friends haven't heard the end of it. These little details, have created a loyal W hotel go-er out of me. Their competition is now irrelevant. And, the story not only touched me, but all of my friends and family.
How can you apply this to your business?
It may vary based on your industry, but here are some general tips:
- Go above and beyond: Simple things, like noticing their favorite drink from Starbucks and bringing it to them for your next appointment.
- Create a file on each client and have a section on things you have noticed. This is where you write down their favorite drink. Are they always wearing purple? It might be their favorite color. Did they mention they were going to Hawaii? Ask them how the trip was next time you see them. Treat your clients like you would your Grandma, (the one you like.)
- Look at all of your touch points with your clients, are they receiving the 5-star treatment at each stage? Is your payment process a pain in the ass? Fix it! Or hire someone who is an expert to assist with this. You don’t need to DIY everything, hire an expert if you are not a technical guru.
No matter what industry you’re in, you can give your Clients a 5-Star luxury experience. If you are not bursting with pride for your current experience and know that you can do better, my program, High Class Hustle 101, is perfect for you.
We’ll work together to:
- build a client experience specific to your industry
- Create a system to make raving fans out of your clients
- Create a client experience that makes your competition irrelevant.
A 5 star income starts with a 5 star client experience.
Book a clarity call to see if we are a good fit.